Monday, June 16, 2008

Life in Idaho

Well, we made it, if anyone was wondering.  We are having a great time hanging out with family.  Brady still hasn't heard anything new, but he is working on it and we will keep everyone updated.  We went to the Logan Temple on Saturday (June 14th) for my brother Brent's wedding.  It has been sooo cold here in Idaho, but the weather turned beautiful and hot just in time for the wedding.  This change brought smiles to everyone and made for lots of fun and wonderful pictures!  Brent and Katie looked so perfect and happy together.  We are so excited for their new family.  Brady and I were thinking how crazy it was that we were there (in Logan) for the very same purpose just 5 years ago on the 27th!!  How time flies when you are having fun!  We took a picture of our beautiful family to show how we have changed in that amount of time.  Well, we are doing great and hope that everyone is also!  HAPPY SUMMER!

5 comments:

The Kimber Crew said...

Hey Tash,

I miss you guys! I'm going to call someday soon, I swear. Love your hair, by the way!! Love it! We made it to Nebraska fine. Lydia was awesome. It is a little lonely here though, I must admit. But it is a cute little town. Anyway, have fun and continued good luck with the job hunt.
--Brenna

Mandi said...

I'm glad you guys are back on this side of the country for a while! Hopefully Brady finds a job in the west . . . it would be super awesome if it is here in Seattle - then we could see you guys more often and our little girls could hang out! I don't remember if you guys have access to our blog or not - but if you don't and you wanted to check it out - you can e-mail me at mandi.harris@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys are back~~ But really bummed that I missed the bbq! We really need to do it again!

Kayla said...

It sounds like you guys are going to have fun being closer to your family! Also, I've tagged you...check out my blog for info. Don't feel obligated though! =D

Joni and Chase said...

You guys are great! We are sure sad we missed you by a few days... You look way cute by the way Tash! Good luck with everything and know we are always thinking about you!
Lots of loves
Joni & Chase