Monday, July 28, 2008

Musical Talents
Since we have been in Idaho, Molly has learned to do a lot of things.  One of these things is to blow a whistle.  It was really cute and impressive the first few times, and now that she does it all the time, well... its loud!!  If she grows up to play the flute, well here is the proof, she started when she was 1!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hey, so...my whole family is in bed, it's dark around here, and I just tiptoed into the computer room to check up on a few blogs...I was coming to leave a message on this post about how adorable molly is, when your music started blaring through my speakers that were obviously turned up WAY too loud! (thanks to the kids, I'm sure!) I couldn't even find the little button to turn it down for a few seconds, and by the time I found it, I was laughing so hard that I was making just as loud of noises as the speakers! Whew. I kind of forgot what I was going to say on this post - but thanks for the startled laugh!