Thursday, August 28, 2008

OOWCH!!

Molly loves to be outside.  Sometimes she gets a little too excited.  The other day, we were headed out the door and Molly was running (too fast of course) and tripped and scraped her knees.  She was very upset, and it was bleeding, so I put band-aids on them thinking that it would make it all better.  Well, I forgot that she doesn't like band-aids.  We know this from when she would get blood drawn at the doctor.  She would have a band-aid on her finger and would not use the finger all day as long as it was on there.  It was the same story with her knees!  After I put them on, she stood there not moving and then when she decided to move she wouldn't bend her knees!  It was soo funny to watch her try to walk!  Brady and I laughed for a long time!  What a Girl!!!
Molly showing me her war wound.  

No comments: