Well, If anyone is wondering... Yes we are here and we did make it. Sorry it took so long for me to give the update, but I think at least a few of you will understand the time it takes to get settled!! We arrived on Monday August 4th. We were supposed to get here at about 2ish, but after two delays, a cancelation, and a last minute rerouting we got here... 4 hours late. I actually think that we were lucky... it could have been worse!!! Anyway, everything went pretty smooth. Other than our car getting delivered a week early and we didn't know, but we got it worked out. We are enjoying it here so far. Brady's brother Chase and his wife Joni came to see us and help us unpack. They live about an hour away. It will be so great to have family near by!! We (along with Chase and Joni) went and ventured downtown to find a place that we had heard of called the canal walk. It was a canal that ran through downtown and had really pretty areas around and lots of transportation to rent like, 1,2,3,&4 people bikes, paddle boats, and canoes. It was lots of fun! We also stopped in at the Indiana Museum. It was great! Brady and I went to the fair on Friday Night. He got free tickets from a gal at work and so we went. Molly got to ride her first amusement park ride. She loved it! Brady is loving his job so far, I guess as much as you can love a job. He had a department BBQ on Saturday. It was nice to be able to meet everyone and put a face with the names. We think that we will enjoy our ward pretty well. We have only been once (because we had stake conference today), but they seem to be really nice. Well we will keep everyone updated with our going-ons here in INDY. Love to all!
1 comment:
Crazy! I can't believe you are there. I am glad you made it safely, and that you do have family there. How is Brady enjoying his job. What do you and Molly do?
Post a Comment