On Saturday, Brady and I went with Chase and Joni on a temple trip. Our closest temple is in Louisville KY. This happens to be where Brady's sister Janelle and her family lives. We were excited to see some family and to be able to have a peaceful experience in a new temple. After the temple, we enjoyed some family time at the Romriell home. Brady and Chase had a blast helping Paul chop down a dead tree in their backyard. We had pizza for dinner and continued on our way home. It was a quick trip, but worth it!
Molly and Grant takin' it easy in the Kentucky heat.




2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We sure miss you here...
Thanks for inviting me to look at your blog....but I will admit, I took a sneak peak last week when I found you through Sarah's blog! Molly is darling! I bet Grandma H. is jealous you are in Indiana and not closer. Hopefully she will check your blog often AND come to see you!
Loved your funny-face family pictures too!! Remind me of mine. We must be related :-) Susan
Post a Comment