So... here is our latest exciting news! We bought a car!! It is a 2008 Infinity G35. We LOVE it. It is so very fast and so very beautiful! We had to drive to another town 2 hours away to get it, but we got a really good deal! Anyway, I thought we would let everyone see. Enjoy!
October in the Third Grade
9 months ago




9 comments:
Nice! You deserve a four-door!
oooooohhhh, it's pretty! How fun!
Well, aren't you glad you're not in Spain? Congrats on the new car - I'd like one of those.........
ooh wow! I love it!
It is so very pretty. I bet your all so glad to have a four door.
Fabulous car! I love getting a new car. It's so fun! Also, I tagged you...go to my blog to see the tag. (no obligation to put it on your blog though, only if you want to! =D)
LOVE the new car! Hope you guys are loving your new town, house, etc. Molly is so cute. I love looking at your pictures.
Post a Comment