For conference weekend Chase and Joni came down from West
Layfette on Friday night. Joni and I went to a Relief Society Ladies Night activity. We ate dinner, visited, and made some cute crafts. Meanwhile the boys watched Molly at home, ate pizza and watched
Mythbusters. I think that I am safe to say that we all had a great time!! On Saturday we watched both conference sessions and loved every minute of them. There were so so many great messages! While we watched conference, we built a puzzle. It turns out that concentrating on something makes you listen better and not fall asleep!! On Saturday night the boys went to the priesthood session and really enjoyed it. We watched both sessions on Sunday all the while working hard on the puzzle and enjoying the messages we were
receiving. What a WONDERFUL weekend! Molly really enjoyed having Chase and Joni here to impress and show off to. It was really fun!
1 comment:
good idea on the puzzle- I should try that next time.
Post a Comment