Okay so I am really late posting about Thanksgiving, but I still think that it is worth writing about! We had so much fun! Everyone came to us this year! Yah- thats right I made a turkey, actually 2! Believe it or not, by the end of the weekend we had no leftovers!! Nyle and Julie (Brady's Parents) flew in from Idaho, Chase and Joni ( Brady's brother) came from West Layfayette, and Janelle and Paul and Kids (Brady's Sister) came from Louisville. We had a VERY full house, but we had a blast! It was so nice to spend time with everyone. We are so excited to come home for Christmas...soon!
The Whole Crew
The cute little oreo turkeys that I made.
Brady and Molly getting cozy for a Movie
Brady and Chase playing Guitar Hero on the Wii.
Chase and Molly "Horsing" around.
Grandma and Grandpa with the Grandkids. Molly, Sydney, and Grant.
Looks like you guys had a great time, and that must have been nice having them all there. I'm so excited to see you guys. We should plan on all getting together like we did last year. Tyler and Amy, Angie and Dan, Crystal and Dillon, and you guys will all be here. love ya lots.
Brady's brother Chase and his wife Joni mean the world to us! They have been battling with infertility for years. They want a child more than anything in this world, and will be the best parents ever! They have been approved for adoption! We just need to help them by getting the word out. They have a blog with a link to their adoption profile. Please help us spread the word! Thanks! Click the link above to see their blog!
Us
Molly
Ethan
About Our Beautiful Family
Brady and I were married on June 27th 2003. We lived in Pocatello, ID for 3 years while Brady received his bachelor degree in radiographic science at Idaho State University. Brady and I moved to Durham in August of 2006. Brady attend Duke University for 2 years and received a Masters degree in Medical Physics. Molly Maria Taylor was born on March 24th 2007 in Durham NC. She is the joy of our lives. She is the perfect little girl with an addicting personality. We moved to Indiana in August of 2008. Brady got a job at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, IN. We have lived here now for a few years and like it so far. Ethan Miguel Taylor was born July 12th 2010. He is a happy and very sweet boy! We are so blessed! We are looking forward to all of the adventures and joys that life will send us in the future.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I love that you had so much family come!! How fun!!
Why you gotta be so stinkin cute! I love the oreo turkeys! Kevin would have eaten them all up! Can't wait to see you soon!
You are so freakin' cute!! How totally awesome is that, having the whole family come to you? FUN!! Molly seriously rocks!
You guys look like your doing great! Two turkeys? That's great!
Looks like you guys had a great time, and that must have been nice having them all there. I'm so excited to see you guys. We should plan on all getting together like we did last year. Tyler and Amy, Angie and Dan, Crystal and Dillon, and you guys will all be here. love ya lots.
Post a Comment