I am very pleased to announce that Brady and I are finally homeowners!!! ....well in June! We are having a house built in Westfield, IN. It is about 20 min North of Indy. We are soo very excited! They will break ground here in the next week or so and it should be finished mid June!! Here are the pictures of our home site! WOOOHOO!

6 comments:
Congrats! You'll have to keep us posted along the way with pictures as they build your house!
Yeah! A new reason to come visit!!! Love you!
Congratulations!! This is a VERY exciting thing!
That is so exciting, Tasha! I am jealous. Chad and I are sick of apartments, but we've got at least another year to go before we can settle down and buy a house. That'll be so nice. Can't wait to see pictures.
SO exciting!! Building a new house is a huge thing! Congrats. I still need to come out and visit, maybe it will be after your new house is built!
Yay! Congratulations! Are you guys going to be in our ward again? I am not sure how far away Westfield is.
Also, I'm glad that Molly is doing well. That's a relief!
Post a Comment