Thursday, March 19, 2009

AMA Supercross Indy

A few weeks ago my brother Bryce and I got the opportunity to go see the Supercross race. They came to Lucus Oil Stadium in Indy. Bryce is a HUGE fan! I never used to have an interest until Bryce came to live with us and I watched the races on TV with him. I still dont really know much, but I know the names and I have my favorites! The best thing about this cool experience is that we got to see our favorite guy Chad Reed win the race! It was his first win of the season!! We had an AWESOME time!

The finish line


This is Chad Reed- He is our favorite rider!


This is James Stuart. He is really good too.
He is the one that usually wins, but not this time!!


Here is Chad Reed winning the race!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! GO CHAD REED!! We caNT WAIT TO GO!!!yahoo!! We love motorcycles!!!