Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Baby is TWO!!!

I know that everyone says it, but its true... I cant believe Molly is 2! I swear that we were just in the hospital for her delivery! The time has gone so fast! Everyday Brady and I thank our Heavenly Father for such a wonderful girl. She brings so much joy and happiness to us. She is learning and growing at a crazy rate! It is so much fun to watch every minute of it. She has an amazing personality and a joyful spirit! We look forward to what the next year brings. Now we press forward on into the "terrible twos" YEEHAW!

Happy Birthday My Baby Girl! We love you SOO much!






9 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Molly! Time sure does fly by. She is beautiful! Also - congratulations on becoming home owners! You will have to post pictures of the progress :)

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday Molly! She is such a darling little girl. What a blessing to have her in your life!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

OH she is so cute! Happy Birthday to Molly! It is craxy how fast time flies!! My baby is going to be 1 next month and I think I am going to cry, they just grow and learn way too fast!!

Katie said...

I know, it goes SO fast! She is adorable.... and just so you know (and others have told me this, too) it should be called the terrible THREES, not the terrible twos ;-). Happy Birthday, Molly!

Sarah & Kevin said...

Happy Late Birthday Molly! We love you guys and hope to see you very very very soon!

joanna said...

AAAAwww! Adorable. What a cute prego belly you had! Happy Birthday (late) Molly!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Molly!

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!! That seems like FOREVER AGO!!! Ya-HOO!! She will be a WONDERFUL TWO!!

Adamson said...

Your baby is so cute!!!! Time goes by way to fast, and seems like the more children you have the faster it goes. It is always fun to watch them grow up and learn and discover things for themselves. In all of the growing, that is my favorite part.