Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We had a wonderful time! Chase and Joni came down on Friday and we dyed eggs on Saturday! On Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came and Molly did an Easter Egg hunt. She had a lot of fun! After church we had Easter dinner with 3 other families in our ward. We had so much fun!


Molly's Easter Dress


Everyone Dying Easter Eggs


Molly's Eggs


All or our eggs


My eggs


Molly's Eggs- she helped color on them


Brady's Eggs-so creative!


Bryce's Eggs


Easter Morning


Easter Egg Hunt-
she found all the eggs


Molly on the hunt!




Taduh!

3 comments:

Sarah & Kevin said...

Your child is the most adorable thing EVER! I love that she is seaching for eggs with curlers in her hair...brings back bad memories from my childhood! HAHA - So, I love you, tell Brady we also think he is pretty cool and tell B-Ryce that we think he is a big stud! Hope to see you soon! You comin to Idaho for B's farewell?

Johnson's said...

FUN, FUN! Don't kids make holidays so exciting?!

Anonymous said...

I Love this child!! I swear on my life i HAVE TO SEE HER!!!!! I miss you guys so much! this is seriously the cutest thing ever!