Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crash and Burn!

I tell you.....when does the madness end!? The other day we were getting ready to go somewhere and Molly (being her excited self whenever we get to go bye bye) was running around like a crazy girl. Well, to make a long story short... she fell into a chair! She not only got a lovely goose-egg skintch on her chin, but also put her bottom teeth right through her lip! There was a lot of blood and crying! I took her to the Dr. but I guess that they don't stitch up lips these days. It was really sore for her to eat for a couple of days but it healed nicely! Whats next?! Hopefully thats all for now! Poor baby girl!


War Wounds!

3 comments:

Sarah & Kevin said...

Her adult life will be a piece of cake after all that she has been thru already in her few years! You go Molly! Grow up to be a tough/strong tomboy! hehe

Whitney said...

Yikes! That does not look very fun!

Mandi said...

Holy cow, that is crazy! It is definitely a great picture to show Molly when she grows up! I am glad she is doing ok now.