The other day I was hanging clothes up in my room when I heard Molly calling me. I kind of ignored her for a while but she didn't stop, so I headed out to see what the problem was. This is what I found. She had managed to get into
both of my shoes and was stuck holding onto the chair. She was so proud of herself! I am so thankful for my family and the everyday joy that they bring to my life. I am so grateful for the love and support that they give me! All of the joys of motherhood I owe to my family! I am so blessed! Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:
What a doll! Happy Mothers Day! We love you and will see you soon!!!
Aren't girls so fun?! I love when Brooklynn dresses herself...it can be crazy! She is getting big. Your house is looking good too.
Post a Comment