Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update: Our house!

So our house will be done on the 12th of this month, we close on the 26th and move in on the 27th! We are so excited!! Here are some photos..they are from a week or so ago- but they are awesome anyway!

Isn't it beautiful?
We have a driveway and side walks now!


AND.... A mailbox!!!!
I'm so happy!

The entryway.
(with a little Molly head in the way!)

The study

Our beautiful Kitchen!
I LOVE it!

You can kind of see that the hardwood floors
are in, but they have cardboard everywhere to
keep it nice!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

It looks beautiful... so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. It looks so nice. That will be so fun for you guys to have a such nice new home!!!

Whitney said...

Wow! I love it!

The Kimber Crew said...

Tasha, it looks awesome. Really open and spacious. I'd kill for that counter space too. We have NONE in our new apt. Have fun moving.

Anonymous said...

OH THIS IS SO NICE!!! Looks great! you guys are going to make it look evev BETTER!! OH!! cant wait for you!!

joanna said...

That is really exciting! I love the house. It has some neat features. What ward will you guys be in? We just had a split yesterday, and there are three wards now - Carmel, Westfield and actually the Zionsville Branch.

craig&susan said...

so so pretty! horay for you. I'm excted to see how you decorate, it will be so cute.

Angie said...

Wow it's beautiful! Congrats!