Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home SWEET Home!

For those of you who have been waiting patiently and not so patiently...here it is... Our house... 4550 Amesbury Pl. Noblesville IN 46062! We absolutely LOVE it! We signed all the papers on the 30th and moved in that same day! Moving was a nightmare (as is any move in my opinion), But it is over and we are in! Molly loves it! She runs around all day going up and down the stairs (we have never had stairs before) and from one end of the room to the other. She calls it "oohhwwsh" (house in molly talk). Randomly she will stop what she is doing and point up at the ceiling and say "ohhwwssh" with a big smile on her face! It is so cute! Well...I have alot of pictures so I will let them do most the talking...

Our B-e-a-utiful house!
Did I mention that I love it?



Packing Up: Moving Day


Even Molly helped! She thought that it was really
funny until I taped up the box with her
stuffed animals. She cried..it was sad!


Unpacked and settled in:
Pictures inside -as requested!

The Kitchen

The Livingroom

The Entryway/ Hallway

The Study /Entryway

The "Powder room"
Brady doesnt like to call it the powder room
so he calls it the "LP" (little pooper)....Boys!

Molly's Room

Master Bedroom

Main (Hall) Bathroom

Laundry Room


We do have 2 other rooms, but they are empty and boring so I didn't show them. We have room for all of you that need to come see us...you know who you are!



The 4th of July!
Not too long after we moved in, we had alot of company over for the 4th of July. Brady's brother chase and his wife Joni came from West Lafayette along with some of our friends Jason and Melissa. Brady's sister Janelle, her husband Paul and their kids came for Indy (they just moved here from Kentucky about a month ago). We started the day with a BIG breakfast. After that we were all so full that we waited and had a "Lupper" BBQ. While the kids napped, we played games. We were hoping to play some water games outside, but we had a rainy and cold 4th! After dinner we lit off some fireworks ...for the first time...at our new house! It was great! In Indiana the "illegal" fireworks are not illegal! So of course..how could we not.. it was Legal!?!
It was a great show! We had so much fun!

Molly was awesome with the sparklers!
She couldn't get enough!


All of us in the garage..out of the rain and in blankets!
It was cold!


The kids! Don't they look thrilled!
It's like I forced them to take this picture or something!


Here are the firework studs themselves!
They were lighting of bottle rockets
all day long...rain or shine!



It Feels like Home.
Brady and I washed the car in OUR driveway for the first time Yesterday. It was great! Brady says that it offically feels like home now. He could wash his car and put it away (in the garage)!
Molly can ride her bike OUTSIDE now. As you can see, she loves it...there is no going back! As for me..se second I walked through the door, it was home!


9 comments:

Alisha Erin said...

Tasha, the house looks GORGEOUS!! I love it! Wow, I bet it feels great...wahoo!!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

I LOVE THE HOUSE!!! That is so fun!! I'm so glad you are done and moved in.

Evelyn said...

I see we have a similar obsession with stars. DOn't you love them?!

craig&susan said...

Your house is so gorgeous! I love your wood floors, they look WAY better then ours. so glad you are finally settled, and feel like your at home.:)

The Kimber Crew said...

Your house look so nice, so spacious! I'm am beyond jealous. You have your own yard, garage, and so much space. Did I mention the space? Oh, that we might join you in your house-living joy next year!

Mandi said...

Congratulations! Your house is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! I am so excited for you guys. We will have to come out and visit one day.

Whitney said...

Hooray for your new house! It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy im like sobbing right now! Cause i cant BELIEVE that i cant be there RIGHT NOW!! Well i love it and your home decor skills ROCK!! congrats you guys SERIOUSLY!!! Were so proud of you!!

Happy Hermies said...

Tash!! Its so beautiful!! Congratulations!! Your kitchen especially is SOOO amazing!! I love it! Hope it continues to feel more and more like home, and I promise, one day I WILL visit!! Lots of Love!!