Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Today (24th) is Molly's 3rd birthday! MY BABY IS 3!!!!! I cant believe it! I remember so clearly when she was born. It is so hard to remember how life was ever exciting before she came along. We thank our Heavenly Father everyday for this amazing little girl! She has such an infectious personality and makes us laugh everyday!! She is Daddy's biggest weakness (even over cars and Duke basketball) and Momma's greatest joy! I am amazed how fast she learns and grows! She is so excited to be a big sister and we are confident that she will be the BEST! We love you baby girl!
HaPpY bIrThDaY MoLlY!


The day she was born
3-24-07



1 year old
3-24-08



2 years old
3-24-09



3 years old
3-24-10



We love you soooo much sweetheart!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Cute! A three year old and one on the way! HOORAY!

Lindsay said...

Oh, so sweet. I remember when she was born, too. :) Happy Birthday Molly-girl!

Missy said...

We love Molly, too! Happy birthday Molly!

Kayla said...

I can't believe she's 3! Time goes by so fast!! And I LOVE all of these pictures. She is way too cute! I didn't know she had the same birthday as Cameron, Scott's little boy. We just had a party for him tonight since he turned 5.