When we found out I was pregnant, I started making plans to move Molly into a larger room. First I wanted to paint the room and make it fun for her. So, in March we started the project... and a few months later I am officially done! We are pretty excited with the results! So here it is...
It looks awesome!! I love it and am sure Molly does too. One day we will live somewhere we can paint the walls. :) I am also impressed that you guys got that little kitchen put together in Molly's room. We have the same one. That was a project in and of itself and probably deserved its own post!
It looks amazing! You are so talented!! And don't worry about your profile picture, you look beautiful! And I still think you should have him 1 day after his due-date so he and I can be birthday buddies! :)
I cried at the phrase on her wall! That's how I feel about Dylan! Love love LOVE the room - it's totally adorable! Now if I can just find her a cute piggy bank, I will know exactly what colors to do! Love you and miss you SO much!
Brady's brother Chase and his wife Joni mean the world to us! They have been battling with infertility for years. They want a child more than anything in this world, and will be the best parents ever! They have been approved for adoption! We just need to help them by getting the word out. They have a blog with a link to their adoption profile. Please help us spread the word! Thanks! Click the link above to see their blog!
Us
Molly
Ethan
About Our Beautiful Family
Brady and I were married on June 27th 2003. We lived in Pocatello, ID for 3 years while Brady received his bachelor degree in radiographic science at Idaho State University. Brady and I moved to Durham in August of 2006. Brady attend Duke University for 2 years and received a Masters degree in Medical Physics. Molly Maria Taylor was born on March 24th 2007 in Durham NC. She is the joy of our lives. She is the perfect little girl with an addicting personality. We moved to Indiana in August of 2008. Brady got a job at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, IN. We have lived here now for a few years and like it so far. Ethan Miguel Taylor was born July 12th 2010. He is a happy and very sweet boy! We are so blessed! We are looking forward to all of the adventures and joys that life will send us in the future.
6 comments:
It looks awesome!! I love it and am sure Molly does too. One day we will live somewhere we can paint the walls. :) I am also impressed that you guys got that little kitchen put together in Molly's room. We have the same one. That was a project in and of itself and probably deserved its own post!
What an adorable room! I can't believe how close you are, and you are not gynormose (don't know how to spell that one), you look great!
It looks amazing! You are so talented!! And don't worry about your profile picture, you look beautiful! And I still think you should have him 1 day after his due-date so he and I can be birthday buddies! :)
I cried at the phrase on her wall! That's how I feel about Dylan! Love love LOVE the room - it's totally adorable! Now if I can just find her a cute piggy bank, I will know exactly what colors to do! Love you and miss you SO much!
I love it! It is so fun to get to do projects in YOUR own home.
Molly's new room looks fantastic! You did such a great job! You are such a cute pregnant lady. You look great!
Post a Comment