Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update: A crazy Month!

Well, it has been a while since I have updated! Sorry it has been a crazy month! Here is why...

Pregnancy-
I am pretty much exhausted and ready to POP! 9 1/2 months pregnant! 2 weeks to go!
YAHOO!


Staples-
Brady was helping a family move last night, and was struck by a metal pole! An ER visit and 5 staples later, he is doing fine! Just a rather large headache! Poor Brady!

Happy Father's Day!
Brady had a great father's day! He was spoiled (as always)! I hope it shows him how much we love and appreciate all he does for our family! We love you Daddy!

William Taylor Romriell-
Brady's sister Janelle had her baby! Brady's parents came out to visit and help! It was so nice to see them! Molly was in heaven having grandma and grandpa around as well as a new baby cousin! Congrats Paul and Janelle!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so excited to see the debut of your little guy! Good luck -- tell Brady sorry about his headache --but he will be blessed since he was injured while doing service work!

The Kimber Crew said...

hey Tash, good luck with your delivery. That is so exciting and I can't wait to see pics of your little man.

Lindsay said...

Love the pregnancy head-chop! And how fun that you and your sister-in-law are having babies at the same time!

Sarah & Kevin said...

Geez...I think I cry with every post of yours! Can't wait to see and hold that sweet baby boy! LOVE YOU!!! When does your fam come?

Whitney said...

Your belly is SO freaking CUTE! LOVE IT! I can't believe you only have two weeks! Hope that it goes perfect for you!

Happy Hermies said...

Molly will obviously be the best big sister!! What a cutie!! Poor Brady!! And you are SO CUTE!! Good luck...not too much longer to go!! YAY!!! Loves!