Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ethan Miguel Taylor

We are so very proud to announce the arrival of our second little angel, Ethan Miguel Taylor!! He was born July 12th at 1:30pm. He weighed in at a healthy 9 lbs. 2 oz. & 20 inch!! The delivery was great! I still cant believe how fast it went! We went into the hospital in the morning (5:30am) on the 12th (1 day after my due date) to be induced. By the time they got me on pit and settled in it was about 6am. They broke my water at 9:30 and I got the epidural at 11:30. The epidural only worked on one side and by the time they FINALLY got it fixed it was 12:45! When they came in to check me at about 1:00 the resident was like- "Holy cow! don't push, call the doctor this baby is coming!" I was in SHOCK! I was like WOW this cant really be happening this fast! At about 1:25 I started pushing. I only had to push 4 times and he was out! From beginning to end the whole thing was like 7 hours! It was amazing and I feel great! Ethan is SUCH a good baby! He is two weeks old now and weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and is 22 inch! Molly LOVES her new baby brother! She is a great big girl helper! We are so very blessed! Here are some fun pictures of the last 2 weeks!

Here I am the morning of the 12th.


Our beautiful new family of 4!


Grandma, Grandpa,(Horrocks) and Molly with Ethan in the Hospital.


A proud daddy and big sister!



Watching the Tour de France.


Ethan- just a couple of days old.

His ADORABLE little feet!

They are so cute I cant handle it!


Ethan LOVES Molly! He just stares at her like
" I have missed you!" It is so precious!

First bath- He actually loved it!


Grandma with her kiddos!

1 Week Old!


This was NOT a lucky snap shot!
He actually will smile at you if you talk to him!
If his looks don't melt your heart, his smile will!
He is the fastest smiler I have ever known!
He is so cute!


The Children's Museum!
So much Fun!


Molly waiting in line for the carousel with my sister Megan.



Ethan is riding the Carousel too!
Doesn't he look like he is having a blast!?!

We have hot air balloons fly over our house all the time!



More baby photo-shoot pictures to come... so stay tuned!

11 comments:

The Kimber Crew said...

Tash, that pic of Ethan smiling is unbelievable! Who knew babies could smile so young! He is sure to be an amazing boy. Loved it.

Mandi said...

Ok, he is the cutest boy ever! Seriously! Wow! So cute! I can't wait to see all of your newborn pics. I am glad everything went well with the delivery. It looks like it was fun to have all of your family in town, too! Love every minute of it, and take a lot of pictures!!!

Sarah & Kevin said...

Crying is the only word I have for you! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you and your sweet family! Love you!!!!

Wilm2RS said...

Wow! He is SO adorable. What great pictures you have of him. I like the one with the "1 week" sign on him. Super Cute! Congrats!

Missy said...

Ethan is so perfect and beautiful! What a great addition to your darling family. I love that picture of Molly holding Ethan! You can tell she's in heaven.

Katie said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations!!!

Whitney said...

He is SOOOO cute and I love the pictures of Grandma with her babies. :)

Little Horrocks Family said...

He is such a cutie! We are so happy to finally get to see pictures other than on our phones!! Thanks for updating! You guys are such a cute family and we are so so glad all is well!!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable and I love how chunky he is. WOW over 9lbs you are a champ!!! We are so excited for you!!! Glad all is well!!

mort said...

Here I am your blogstalker! Congrats! He is so cute. They are always worth the struggle.
Tom & Joan Mortimer

Johnson's said...

He is adorable. He was huge! I see a lot of horrocks in him. How is molly doing with it all? Im glad life is treating you well. Congrats