Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Growing

I cant believe how fast the time is going! My babies are growing up so fast! I know, that I sound pathetic because I just had a baby and he is still really little, but my Molly is starting preschool! She is so excited and loves every minute! A little bus comes right to our house and picks her up! On her first day I was able to hold back the tears until she left, but as soon as she was gone I cried. There is something about letting your kids out of your sight and care that is so scary. I know she is growing up and getting more independent everyday, but she will always be my little baby! Her are some pictures that I took of the kids-





Molly's first day of school!


She is so excited to get on the bus!

1 comment:

Sarah & Kevin said...

I am dreading this first day of school! :(