Monday, September 8, 2008

West Layfette
Labor Day weekend we went to visit Brady's brother Chase and his wife Joni.  They live in West Layfette it is about 1 hour from us.  We had so much fun.  They took us to a park that had water fountains and a petting zoo.  Molly was in heaven!!  As you can see she got a little wet!  Later that evening Chase took us to see Purdue campus ( he is going to school there).  They also had fun fountains to see and play in.  None of us were brave enough to run through this fountain, it was really big and really powerful!  


The powerful fountains

Brady helping Molly touch the water, she was kind of scared.

Chase, Joni and Molly


Molly at the petting zoo with the goats.  she loved it!

The Molly sized fountains.  This was her favorite part.  
She was soo wet!

She was trying to drink from it.  

I love this picture!  Look at her crouch, just like her father!  
I don't think I could ever sit like that. 

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO cute! It almost looks like Molly is trying to 'pick' the water right out of the ground. :) And, holy cow, Brady's brother looks JUST like him!

Sarah & Kevin said...

I have to tell you that EVERY time I look at your blog I cry - maybe it's just cuz I miss you guys SO MUCH! Anyway, you better get that little girl into swimming lessons! She might win a gold medal someday! Love you!

craig&susan said...

wow, you guys always end up in the prettyest places. Looks like fun. I hope you love your new place, miss ya.

Kimberly said...

Love the fountain pics :-)