Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

This Year for Halloween Molly is going to be a Bumble bee.  The cutest one that I have ever seen!!  Anyway, I decided to do a photo shoot for grandma.  When I put the Fuzzy bee coat on her she FREAKED out!  There was no way she was going to wear it!  I thought - crap I already removed the tags- what am I going to do.  I decided to show her what she looked like in the mirror.  Immediately she saw herself and stopped crying and started smiling and acting shy towards her reflection.  We had no problems with the Bee Coat after that!!  Silly girl!  Here are just a few (of the many!) pictures that I took-  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oH mY Tasha she is so stinking cute!! Alivia was a bee last year. This year she is a witch. OH PS I finally did my tag!! Thanks and sorry it took so long!! Hope all is well! Mitch and i love the new car!!

Ty and Em said...

Seriously, Brady and Tasha, she really IS the cutest little bee ever! Happy Halloween!

Sarah Roberts said...

that is so funny:) she is too cute

Kayla said...

She is adorable! I can't belive how cute she is. Happy Halloween!!

Whitney said...

These pictures are so cute! I bet Grandma just loved them! :)

The Kimber Crew said...

Hey Tash! Molly is so cute. Lydia is a bumble bee this year too. Here costume is a little different though, but still super cute. I'll put some pics on my blog soon. Have a fun night!

Lindsay said...

Cute! I'm so glad she was such a good sport for you!

joanna said...

I love that costume! It's so cute on her!

Sarah & Kevin said...

Leave it to your child to have to see herself in the mirror first before she would wear her costume...sigh...your gonna have some trouble ahead! haha Love you!

Ashley said...

ooh how cute!!! She has such a cute smile!