Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Treats!

These are the fun desserts I made to eat after trick or treating!

I am very proud of this cake because for once something
I made turned out like the picture! 

These are the bloody witch fingers!  I know it sounds gross
but they were really easy, good, and if I must say...they 
look pretty darn sweet!!

4 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

that is so cool- how did you make them

The Kimber Crew said...

Tash, looks like you guys had fun. I love the halloween treats. I wish we were still neighbors!!

Lindsay said...

Gross! I don't know if I could eat those fingers..... The pumpkin top looks great, though!

Sarah & Kevin said...

SICK! HAHA - those fingers remind me of a nightmare I had when I was a kid! But I do love the cake - you did a great job! You should have gone as Super-mom for Halloween! hehe Love you!