For Trick or Treating (because we live in an apartment complex) we went to a really nice neighborhood really close to where we live. Molly was scared of me and would come to me because of the face paint I had on. It was really sad, but it wasnt just me. The first few people in the houses we went to were dressed up and it didnt go well with Molly. After a few houses she got the hang of it. She would walk on the sidewalk until she got to the porch and then she would turn and go up the stairs and knock on the door. She would even pick the candy out of the pile and put it in her bucket. It was so cute! She did really well and I think that she enjoyed the experince!
Trick or treating with Molly. She was a bumble bee, Brady was
Superman (or Superdad), and I was a cat.
It wasnt long before Molly was begging us for a sucker. She
stuck it in her mouth and that is where it stayed until it was gone!
Brady and Molly




3 comments:
oh how cute
Your little Molly is so cute! I love her little costume.
I love your pictures!! So cute! Molly is a doll!
-Maggie
Post a Comment