Friday, November 7, 2008

Leaves!!

Molly and I went outside and took some pictures with
the leaves before they are dead and gone.  
The colors are amazing!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I absolutely love this picture and the 2 fall ones on your sidebar. She is so darling!

Sarah & Kevin said...

You take the BEST pictures! Of course I already knew that...you took the best picture of my wedding bouquet and I have it displayed EVERYWHERE! I love you and miss you guys - Can't wait to see you in December!!!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

She is getting so big and so stinken cute!! I love pictures in the leaves. So fun.

craig&susan said...

what cute pictures. have you ever thought about doing photography? I think you would be really good at that. Miss you guys. nice job on the halloween treats, they look really good.

HARKER FAMILY said...

Hi this is Shannon Hancock, hey i know i got Brady's phone number from you but by the time Tyson gets home from work and school it is pretty late so he was wondering if Brady had an email address that he could email him to ask him a couple of questions. Thanks so much we really appreciate it. his email is harktyso@isu.edu