Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter Hats

I love this picture of Molly, so I just HAD to share!!  It has been really cold here lately and so when we go out we bundle molly up really well.  In the past she has had a problem with hats.  She doesnt like anyone to wear them especially herself!  So Brady and I were really careful to introduce her to this new hat.  We made a really big deal out of it anticipating a HUGE fit, but to our surprise she love it, and didnt want to take it off even in the house!  So I decided to take some pictures and this one sums it up!

3 comments:

Sarah & Kevin said...

I can't get over how cute she is! And how big! I would even recognize her when I see her if it weren't for all the pics you post! Love you and miss you EVERY DAY!

Ashley said...

haha that is cute. Brigham hates hats lately, so hopefully he will wear one when it gets colder!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!! it makes me wanna cry! i miss you guys so much!! Emma and i made a countdown until you guys get here!!! WE LOVE YOU!!