Brady and I have spent 3 Christmas seasons away from home (Idaho). Every year we like to have "our Christmas" before we fly home. This year we did the same, but I think it was better because Molly is a little older and is starting to understand what is going on. She had so much fun opening presents and playing with the light up piano that Santa brought! Brady still had to work that day but I made a big waffle breakfast and when he got home we had a nice Christmas dinner and opened our presents. We had a great time together. We are so excited to go home for Christmas and see all of our family and friends! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


4 comments:
how fun! you are coming home! We got your card! We would love to see you guys when you get home if you have time!!!
Looks like you guys had a great early Christmas. We have to have a late Christmas because I work that day...and on Christmas Eve.
Looks like your daughter is going to be a singing piano player like YOU!
how fun! that piano looks fun! Have a fun Christmas in Idaho!
Post a Comment