The Phone Call
On Christmas Eve we had the chance to talk to Brady's brother Drake, who is serving a mission in Ukraine. It was really early Christmas morning for him and late Christmas eve for us. Molly got to say hi to him also. He is doing so good and it was so nice to talk to him!
Sleigh Ride
on Christmas Eve we were able to get a ride on a sleigh around the neighborhood. My parents neighbor has a horse farm and gives rides in the winter on his sleigh. Molly loved it! After the sleigh ride we went back to my parent's house for our traditional Christmas eve party. It is usually at my grandma's house in Downey but due to weather conditions, was changed to my mom's. We had lots of fun with aunts and uncles and cousins. We played lots of games and had a gift exchange. Molly had a blast with so many people to entertain!
Let it Snow !
A couple of days before Christmas we had a snow storm! I mean SNOW!!! I think by the time it was done (after a couple of days of non-stop snow) we had 2 feet!! It was crazy! The poor men of the house got their work out shoving lots and lots of snow! My dad has a 4- wheeler with a plow on the front. He had a blast shoving everyone's walks and rescuing people that were stuck!
It was so fun to have so much snow for Christmas! Thanks guys!!
It was so fun to have so much snow for Christmas! Thanks guys!!
the walks. . . . and messing around!
Gingerbread Houses and Santa
Brady's fmaily has a really fun tradition of making gingerbread houses. Every year the houses are a different kind of cute and crazy! We had such a fun time talking and coming up with something new and inventive! A couple days before Christmas, my mom wanted to take Molly over to see Santa and get a picture. Last year I was really surprised that she went along with it, so this year I was curious to see what would happen. When we got there, Santa was on a lunch break so we waited. When he arrived, molly spotted him coming and started to squirm. I thought to myself, no way she knows whats coming. Sure enough, when he sat down and I took one step toward him she started screaming- and I mean SCREAMING! I have never heard her cry like that! There was NO way she was going to sit on HIS lap! It was pretty funny, but my mom was a little dissapointed, so when we got home we took a picture of Molly with santa on HER lap! What a Girl!




1 comment:
You guys are so cute! And I just can't get over how photogenic you are, Tash! Looks like you all had a great Christmas (though, I had to laugh at the sleigh-ride picture...aren't the sleighs usually a little higher off the ground so you're not staring RIGHT at the horse's rump? maybe not... but it made me laugh!).
Post a Comment