I have had a lot of people asking me how Molly is doing. So I decided to post an update. She is doing AWESOME!! We are so thankful that she did so well. It was only a few days after her surgery that she was back to normal and she hasn't looked back! I got a lot of feed back on how gross the incision picture that I posted was, so here is an updated look at her scar. We are very pleased with how well it has healed! Thanks again to everyone for all of your prayers and support!
I love this picture!
I love this picture!




4 comments:
Tasha, that looks so good! I think they did a good job of getting it right in the crease of her neck. You won't even be able to tell. So glad she's better.
I'm so glad that she feels better. The scar looks great too! What a cute picture of her with Brady. You have such a cute family!
yay!!! you have one good lookin family!! cute!
I'm so glad she is doing good. Sorry I'm not the best at commenting but she has been our prayers and I'm so glad all has gone well. That scar looks great!!!
Post a Comment