Friday, September 11, 2009

~My Joy~

I just wanted to share some pictures of two things that bring me Joy. I love these two! I thank my Heavenly Father daily that I am blessed with such a wonderful husband and daughter! Molly ADORES her daddy! I think that they would (and could) spend the whole day playing together if it were ever possible. Molly and I don't see Brady very much now that he has his class at nights. We miss him dearly! I hope that you can see how much they love to be together from the pictures below. I don't know what I would do with out them! I love you guys! I am so thankful that we will be together forever!



In the summer we frequently have hot air balloons
land in the field in our back yard. Molly loves it every time!
"bahwoo" is what she calls them.


One Saturday I was scouting for picture spots.
Brady and Molly came along. they watched the
fish in the water and threw rocks.
This is how I found them.
I couldn't resist.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM TOO!!! i miss you guys...