Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FHE- Halloween style!

For Family Home Evening (this last Monday) we decided to carve our pumpkins! This was Molly's first time! Last year we didn't have a porch, so we used stickers instead so that we could keep them in the house. We chose the scary skeleton picture to carve! Brady did an awesome job! We decided not to carve Molly's pumpkin this year. She loves to carry it around too much! Afterward we had a caramel apple FHE treat! I was so excited to put our very own pumpkin on our very own porch this year! I LOVE being a homeowner! Happy Halloween!


The pumpkins!

Molly diggin' in!

All of us!

Molly and her beloved pumpkin!

Our caramel Apple treat!

The finished product! Great job Brady!


All I can say is SWEET!

Family picture w/ the pumpkin! I put it on a timer,
in the dark, without a flash...
so Molly AND I are blurry! Oh well!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm very impressed! Who knew the Taylors were such professional pumpkin carvers?

Julie said...

That pumpkin is amazing!