Friday, November 13, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Here is a sneak peak at our family pictures this year! I had my wonderful friend Melissa take them and then I edited them, etc. I find that it is getting harder and harder to do family pictures! Molly was a "pill" that day, so it was hard to get a good picture of her, she did NOT want to sit still! AND it was 45 degrees that day... so cold! Oh well, we survived and actually got quite a few good pictures! Better luck next year...hopefully! Thanks Melissa- you were awesome! And without further adieu...I present to you The Taylor Family 2009! Enjoy!


I hate this one, but it is one of brady's favorites!
I look ridiculous but Molly looks thrilled!








6 comments:

Kayla said...

Tasha, I LOVE all of these! They are great. I love the one of Molly next to yours and Brady's legs. I love the one of just you and Brady at the fence. I love the black and white one of you all with the tall grass. I love them all really. You guys look amazing and I think Molly gets cuter every single time I see a picture of her! :) And you look amazing too. You are beautiful and so very photogenic! Such a beautiful family!!

Melissa said...

Tasha, these pictures are sooooo cute! I love the one you chose for your blog header!

The Kimber Crew said...

Hey Tasha, cute pics. And I must say that you look so skinny! Lost weight? Such a cute little family.

Sarah & Kevin said...

I hate when you post pictures...makes me CRY everytime...could it be the pregnancy? Who knows...I think it's because I know I won't see you for who knows how long! I miss you SO MUCH!!! But I do love the pics...totally adorable!

Johnson's said...

I love your family pictures! I love pictures though. They turned out great. You look beautiful. Great lookin' family. I hope all is well.

Whitney said...

These pictures are so cute.
P.S. Update your blog because I need to know what's going on in your life. :)