Monday, January 11, 2010

In case you haven't heard...

Molly is going to be a big sister!!!!! We are so very excited! The baby is due on July 11th! Everything is going very well so far! We will keep everyone updated on everything! Thanks for all of your prayers!

10 comments:

Whitney said...

CUTE!!! Congratulations!

Jules said...

WOOHOO! We're so excited for you guys! And look at Molly... she's so big! Stylin' as usual :) I bet she doesn't even remember us, but give her a big fat hug from me and L anyway!

Kayla said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! And by the way...I think you should have him/her 1 day late...on my birthday!! :) I'm super excited for you guys!!

Katie said...

That's so exciting! I wish you still lived here so we could hang out and have ply-dates and stuff! Congrats and keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

yeah--that is so exciting! We are so happy for you!!!

Lindsay said...

Hooray! Another cute baby from the Taylors...can't wait to hear more details!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!!!

Johnson's said...

Oh, that is awesome! Kids are fun! And two makes it even more exciting! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS FABULOUS CHILD!!!!!I cant WAIT to get another one!!!!!!LOVE YOU!!!

Little Horrocks Family said...

First of all SO EXCITING about the BOY!!! Congrats! And second, I LOVE the pictures you took of megan and colman. I only saw the few she posted on her blog but I just wanted to let you know I think they are absolutely fabulous. You did an awesome job (as usual)!