Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ITS A BOY!!!

Brady and I went for my ultrasound on Friday. We found out that we are expecting a little boy! We are so excited! Molly is already talking about "baby bruhder"! The Dr. said that everything looks fantastic! What a wonderful experience it is to see that little baby in there! I LOVE THIS!


Profile Picture! The ultrasound tech was having a
hard time getting him in a good position for a profile, so it is hard to see.

I know... the poor boy might be a little embarrassed
that I posted his "goods" on the blog in a few years!
Oh well, I think its cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah -- This is so exciting! I can't wait. I am sure he will be just as handsome as Molly is beautiful! Congrats!

The Kimber Crew said...

So funny that you put up that ultrasound. I love it. Do you have any names picked out? I always love hearing what names people like. I'm glad everything is going so well. You deserve it! You'll have to keep me updated and tell me how you feel closer to the end. Hopefully better than I did cuz I was MISERABLE! I was also wishing you were close cuz I really, really need to get some family pictures done.

Whitney said...

This is so exciting! Congratulations!

Kayla said...

YAY! I'm super excited for you guys. How fun to have a little boy to go along with adorbale little Molly! :) I couldn't be happier for you guys!! (And I still think you should aim for July 12... ;P)

Johnson's said...

THAT'S A BOY ALRIGHT! SUPER COOL! BOYS SURE ARE CRAZY! THEY ARE A DIFFERENT BREED FOR SURE! IT WILL BE GREAT FOR ALL OF YOU. CONGRATS TASHA! HOPE ALL KEEPS GOING WELL.