Monday, October 26, 2009

Proof!

A few weeks ago, Brady and I were watching NBC's Biggest Loser. On this episode, one of the contestants was trying to jump up onto a stool that was about 2 feet high. She was having a really hard time, and Brady was making fun of her. I said (with challenge) oh, do you think you could do any better? Brady said, I bet that I could jump onto our 30'' bar stool! I told him that I didn't think that he could jump that high, and because the bar stool was not steady, we would never know! He said go get your camera, I will show you how high I can jump! Well... I was wrong! That guys got jump! lol

8 comments:

Mandi said...

Are you sure he isn't jumping off a little trampoline or something . . . I don't know if I trust him after he said he sat on President Bush's couch! :) I am sure he would figure out some way to rig this photo too!!!

craig&susan said...

HAHAHAHAHA, he looks like a monkey. You guys are so funny.

Evelyn said...

That's not fair. THe guy's a freaking gymnast!

Jules said...

Holy crap! Hahahahaha!

Whitney said...

This is so funny. Tyson and I were making fun of her too and I was jumping on the couch. :) Bend your freaking knees lady!!!

Ashley said...

haha i watched that episode...and i had to try it too. i didnt get that high though! wow!

Julie said...

We didn't give him gymnastics lessons for nothing!!

Janelle said...

Now that is FUNNY. YOu're an animal Brady!