Monday, October 26, 2009

The Pumpkin Train

On Saturday, as a family we went for a trip on The Pumpkin Train! It was a train that takes to for ~20 min ride to a pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. They also had a small petting zoo, straw maze, and hot chocolate! From the moment that we pulled up into the parking lot of the train station, Molly was so excited- "momma daddy... choo choo...WOW!" For those of you who don't know, she LOVES trains! We were able to tour some really old trains that they had on display as well as take our awesome train ride! Molly got to pick her very own pumpkin! She carried it her self and even bathed with it that evening! I think she is in love! lol! It was a really cold day and was even lightly snowing for a moment, but we had so much fun on this trip! We will definitely go again next year!

I love this picture!
Molly looking for horses out the window


Our train


The lucky pumpkin!


Us in our train seats



Us with the Conductor

The dining car

The kitchen car


The mail car


3 comments:

craig&susan said...

That sounds so fun. I wish we could bring our kids and go with you, I miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

She BATHED with her pumpkin?!? That's hilarious! Great pictures...

The Six Moores said...

oooo that looks so fun! What a great way to celebrate halloween! Molly is a doll