Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Boy and a Girl

Ethan is 4 months old! I can believe how fast the months have gone, and unfortunately its not going to slow down. I wish that I could stop it for a while and catch my breath! I LOVE these two kids! They are the joy in my life! Ethan is starting to roll over. He does often, but I don't think that he really means to! He has started growling. It is so funny! He weighs in at 17.3 lbs.! It took Molly 2 years to pass 21 lbs, and he will probably hit that by 6 months! Ethan LOVES his sister. His face brightens as soon as he sees her. He thinks that everything she does is hilarious! Molly loves to help with him. She will lay by him and sing him songs, give him his binki, pick the sock "fuzzies" from between his toes, and show him how to "play" with his toys! I love watching their bond grow stronger every day! I am SO blessed!





4 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

What cute pictures and even cuter kids! We are so blessed you have them too! Can't wait to spend some awesome time with you guys over Thanksgiving! Yahoo!

Ashley said...

They are both so beautiful!!!

Sarah & Kevin said...

Dylan got the biggest grin when I was looking at these pictures! We miss you guys! Great family photo too by the way! You look AWESOME! Love you!

Johnson's said...

17 lbs!!!! Carlee just had her well baby check today and weighs 20.5 lbs. Sheesh! She is only in the 10% for weight. That little man is a chunk. Must be feeding him well!