Thursday, November 18, 2010

Duke Basketball

Sunday was Duke's first basketball game. We were so excited! We even contemplated on taking Ethan to church in his Duke outfit! If we were still in Durham we totally would have! Molly kept insisting that the dress she wore to church was her "Duke dress"! We hurried home from church and quickly dressed ourselves in Duke attire! It is so fun to watch the games as a family! Molly loves to prance around saying "GO Duke Go Duke"! Even Ethan was watching the game! Duke is raked high this year and is expected to do really really well! Yay! We LOVE basketball season! Bring on the games!

My cute Duke fans watching the game!

Our little Blue Devil!

I love this outfit! It is so cute!

3 comments:

The Kimber Crew said...

Hey Tash, I love the new family picture. I also love your sweater....I bought the same one. Target, right? I love it. I think it is so cute. We have good taste. Anyway.

Johnson's said...

When you learn how to slow down time...please let me know!

Kimberly said...

Sounds like you guys like Duke basketball like I like Boise State football :-) Go teams!