Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow days, Reindeer, and Gingerbread houses

We have had lots of snow lately, and the forecast says more is coming. Molly had 3 snow days last week! I remember LOVING snow days, but Molly was pretty sad. She LOVES school! Brady and Molly went out one evening while I was making dinner to shovel the sidewalks. I came out to call them in and this is what I found! The cutest snow angel I have ever seen! She also really likes to eat the snow- I remember loving that too!


Poor Ethan wanted to play so bad, but momma made
him stay in the garage buried in blankets!



Our local Kroger had Reindeer visit for a couple of hours on Saturday morning. Molly was SO excited to go see the reindeer! Can't you just see the joy in her face? It was pretty cool to see them. And to tell you the truth, they were smaller in person! ;-)



Brady's family has a few Christmas traditions every year. One of them is making Gingerbread houses. We aren't going home this year (sniff sniff) so we HAD to do them anyway! It was lots of fun. This year was Molly's first time making her own house. She ate more candy than she put on her house, but I guess that is the way of a 3 year old! Can you guess who's house is who's?

1 comment:

Sarah & Kevin said...

I would say left to right...Yours, Molly's and Bradys?