Monday, January 24, 2011

6 Months Old!



Ethan Miguel Taylor is 6 months old!! Wow! He is SO adorable! I am not bias or anything! ;-) He is our "rollie pollie" in more than one way. He weighs in at 19 lbs AND he can roll across the living room in no time flat! He started eating baby food about 2 months ago, and he LOVES it! Most of the time we cant feed him fast enough! I have been practicing with him for months trying to get him to say "mama", Brady has just been laughing at me. Now adding insult to injury, he says "dadad" all... day... long. Poor Momma.
Ethan is sitting up pretty well now. He can usually sit for about 5 min. and then he will fall to get a toy or to chew on a blanket. A few days ago he started tucking his legs under and scooting. He will be crawling soon, I'm sure! Oh crap!
Ethan is such a happy baby! He will smile all...day...long! But nothing makes him smile (and laugh) more than his most favorite person in the WORLD... Molly! All she has to do is walk into the room and he gets excited! It is so cute to see them (and hear them) play!



Molly Maria Taylor is 3 3/4 year old! She is an amazing little girl! She goes to preschool 4 days a week and LOVES it! She had sharing time at school last week and the theme was " favorite food". So I asked her what her favorite food was. She thought for a minute (with her finger by her lips) and said, "Mac n' Cheese....NO....Popcorn!" Her REAL favorite is "Meat n' Taters". She can eat as much as Brady when we have it for dinner! What can I say, maybe she is an Idahoan by heart!
Molly is taking SO much more, and singing all the time! Lately I have been hearing her sing after her nap long before she comes downstairs. Her favorite songs are: Zip-a-de-do-dah, Follow the Prophet, Once there Was a Snowman, Twinkle little Star, and the "bye bye" song from school. She has such a sweet little voice!
Molly is the BEST sister! She loves and takes care of Ethan. She could probably learn to share a little better, but we are working on that! She is my BIG girl helper, and I don't know what I would do without her!




I am so thankful of these two beautiful babies! I know that I say it all the time, but can someone PLEASE learn how to slow time!?!?!
Oh well.
Now if I can just get them to sleep through the night!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I can't believe that he is 19 lbs! CRAZY! My little Katie really is tiny (and here I was thinking that she was getting so big).

Lindsay said...

They are SO CUTE! I can't believe how big they're getting. And, I'm not surprised Ethan laughs all the time...he comes from such happy parents!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Miss you and your amazing family

Kayla said...

Oh my goodness...I don't think you are bias at all...they are the cutest babies! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting! He is way too cute! I totally miss you guys!

Happy Hermies said...

I love them so much!! What beautiful, perfect little angels!! Love you and miss you all!