Monday, January 24, 2011

Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM!

Molly is a SUNBEAM! How does time go so fast!?!?! I cant believe it! I play the piano in primary, so I get a front row seat watching her transition. I wont lie, I was really worried that it would be rough. She is doing amazing! She sits in her little seat and takes it all in. Her teacher's name is Sister Pickering. Molly has trouble saying a lot of things like: school (she calls it "soowug") and breakfast (she says "ockfest"), but she can say "Sister Pickering" perfectly! She is SO proud to be a sunbeam! Almost as proud as Mom and Dad! Go Sunbeams!


1 comment:

Happy Hermies said...

She is so cute and so big!! Sometimes you forget that its not only your kid that grows, ya know?? Chloe just went into Sunbeams, too!! I wish they could play!!