Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Molly!

I made these Cookie Monster cupcakes!
So cute and pretty easy!

Molly Maria Taylor
Molly turned 4 on March 24th 2011! I decided to take some birthday pictures of Molly. I wanted to share, not only because she is WAY too cute, but because I would like you too see her adorable silly side! (she calls it being "weird"!)

This is what she does for our photo shoots! I am lucky I got a smiling one!





We were going to be in Las Vegas on her birthday, so we decided that we would celebrate early with her Indy friends and family!

She had a party at school....


She wore the "Birthday crown"!
They sang to her and tickled her!


She got to put 4 candles on the cake!


Her cute little class!
She loves them to death!

Molly brought a birthday treat!
COOKIES! Yum!




We had a party at home with family...



A make up and hair set!
She was so excited!


We ate the cookie monster cupcakes!
They were VERY blue!
Yum yum yum yum! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! WE LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!!

No comments: