Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vegas Baby!

Back in March, Brady had 2 weeks of training to do in Las Vegas. I didn't want to stay home alone that long, so we decided to go with him! I have an aunt in Vegas that we visited and my parents drove down for a week during their spring break! We had so much fun with everyone! My kids were spoiled rotten!



Swimming...
Swimming with Pappa (my dad), Ava (my mom),
Braden, and Emma.


Ethan and Ava!


Ethan and me

This cute boy LOVES the water!


Playing at the park...






Happy Birthday Molly!
We got to celebrate Molly's REAL birthday while we were there! She had so much fun with all of the attention! We aren't used to such big birthday celebrations!

Her princess cake.
I made it!
I was pretty proud!


Her favorite dinner was...
"Meat & Taters"





*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

M&M World...



Molly playing with her "cousin" Dylan!

Shark Reef...



Sarah, Kevin, and Dylan






Fun in the Sun...



Messy messy messy...

We did a fun craft with the kids!
Ethan really got into it!


Swimming..again...

Sarah and Dylan






The Strip...


Molly had been asking the whole trip if she could go see the castle.
She was in awe!



We went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner.
Molly was so excited and loved all of the animals.
Ethan... didn't know what to think!


The water show... WOW!
We ALL loved that!

2 comments:

Happy Hermies said...

All of these pics are so cute and so fun!!! I can't wait to see you all!!!!!! LOVES!!!

Lindsay said...

How fun! That watershow at the Bellagio is one of my favorite places to stand...ever! And the Rainforest Cafe is pretty awesome, too. :) Looks like you guys had so much fun!