Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ice Strom

Clear back in February, we had a huge ice storm! Other than being really cold, it was REALLY cool to see! Everything thing was covered in ice! It had snowed and then iced over the snow and then snowed again, over the ice. It was crazy slick and very dangerous! School was canceled for the whole week and the Hospital shut down for 2 days. It was fun to have everyone home! We had lots of fun playing on the ice and in the snow!

Our family picture in the mess of ice and snow.
It took 5 tries to get this picture!
Lots of slipping and sliding to get back in time!


Molly's bedroom window- iced over!


Branches covered in ice!


Our garbage can. I couldn't open it for 4 days!


Brady sliding on the ice that looks like snow.
Solid as a rock!


We went sledding down our driveway!






Ethan thought it was funny to watch us all slipping and sliding!

2 comments:

Sarah & Kevin said...

I love the 4 Brady picture! How the heck did you do that??? Love it!

Lindsay said...

Ditto Sarah! I even clicked on it to make it bigger - Awesome! And, I can't believe all of the ice/snow. That picture of brady standing on the snow with the mailbox at the edge is great too to show what it really looked like. I bet you guys had a fun couple of days! :)