Monday, October 17, 2011

Its a Girl!!

For those of you who don't know...we are expecting our #3 in February!! We found out a couple of weeks ago that it is another girl! We are really excited! I am now 23 weeks and the baby is an active one! The pregnancy has been good so far. the 1st trimester was a bit rough, but I am feeling great now!
Molly is insistent that it is a boy in my belly. I think that she will be happy to have a sister when she stops being so stubborn! :) Ethan (i am sure) will just be CRAZY jealous once the baby is here. He doesn't like me to show too much attention to other babies.
Now on to the hard part...a name. (Note- i know that the picture is horrible. It is from my phone and the only one I have. Blah)


4 comments:

craig&susan said...

You are so dang cute Tasha! Picking a name is always the hardest part for me too:) good luck.

The Kimber Crew said...

Tasha, you look good! No, like, REALLY good! Really.

Sarah & Kevin said...

I agree with the fact that you look FANTASTIC! I love you!!!

Lindsay said...

WOW! I'm so excited for you! I agree with everyone else - you look amazing! Congratulations... it will be fun to see the pictures when she's born. :) (Pregnancies always seem to go much faster when you're the one on the outside looking in!)