Monday, October 17, 2011

The Pumpkin Train

Its that time of the year again. Molly never lets us forget! I think that it is something she looks forward to every year! Its the Pumpkin Train!!! Its a super fun train that takes you for a 15 min ride through the farmland and neighborhoods of Noblesville. It drops you off at a cute little pumpkin patch where you get to pick a pumpkin, pet animals, and go on a hay ride. Even Brady and I think its pretty awesome. This year is was our 4th year going and we found out an new interesting fact. The train that we were riding on was the first one in the US with AC (1930s)! I guess the reason we didn't know that before was because in the past we've had to wear coats and hats to stay warm. This year it was 80 outside! Crazy! I LOVE the fall!














3 comments:

The Kimber Crew said...

I think that looks really fun too. You know what else would be fun? For you to come see us next time you fly in, which I am hoping is soon with the holidays coming up. Yeah?

Whitney said...

This looks like so much fun!

Sarah & Kevin said...

LOVE IT! And miss all of you!!!