Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago, we went up to West Layfette for the weekend to celebrate my sister-in-law Joni's birthday.  While we were there we decided to take some family pictures.  This is the one that won!  One thing that I have realized is that the bigger our family gets, the harder it is to get a good picture!  We had a lot of really good pictures but there was always one of us not looking or closing our eyes or even not smiling.  I'll tell you what- its a miracle we got one!

9 comments:

Jules said...

Tash! You're looking good, woman! Also, looks like that photography class is paying off... you've got some cute shots on here!

The Kimber Crew said...

Hey Tasha,
The pics are so cute. You're taking a photography class? I love the hat too. I wish I could get Lydia to wear one but I bet she won't. You look really good--thin. Going home for Thanksgiving?

Ashley said...

cute picture!!!

Katie said...

It looks great! You are such a cute family!

Kayla said...

So cute! I love this and it's so cute with the leaves in the background. How are things going? We really need to stay in touch!

craig&susan said...

What a cute picture. You look really good. Seriously! Man we haven't talked for a while, we need to catch up. I love you.

natalie brady said...

Getting family pics with my boys is a NIGHTMARE! We usually settle for 'not too bad', and the only really good ones we get are amazingly when the boys are being horribly rotten-i.e. grinning because the are stepping on their brother!

Mandi said...

Your picture turned out awesome! What a cute family! Also, we are wanting to send out christmas cards this year - will you e-mail me your address? mandi.harris@gmail.com

Happy Hermies said...

You are HOT!!! Molly rocks!!! And, Brady's not too bad, either! What a super cuteness family. So, there are many things I don't know about you, I guess. Like a photograhy class? That's awesome. You take great pics. We need to talk.