Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well, this year for Halloween, Molly is Sleeping Beauty! From the tip of her wand all the way down to her sparkle shoes, she is a princess! The cutest little princess I have ever seen! No - I am not bias! :-)

3 comments:

Mandi said...

She is so cute! I Love the costume too! Is Brady going to ride his unicycle while taking Molly trick-or-treating? That would be awesome!

Sarah & Kevin said...

I LOVE IT! I miss you guys WAY too much!

Johnson's said...

Brooklynn loved these pics. She is a huge Sleeping Beauty fan! Aren't girls so much fun?! I haven't been on your blog for awhile, so I looked through all your pics. You can tell that you are ALL just so happy. I am so glad for you. Glad that you have a house, family, career. That is awesome. It will feel good to finally be done.