Brady has been saving up his "extra" money (money from b-days and Christmas) for a while. For what, you may ask? Well - drum roll please... Thats right! A UNICYCLE! I was really worried at first, thinking we would probably have a trip or two to the ER, but come to find out- he is really very good on the thing! It only took him 2 days before he was riding up and down our steep driveway! I know! Impressive- right? Well, it really shouldn't surprise you! Unicycle, gymnastics, and a wonderfully kookie personality- I think that my husband belongs in a Circus! lol
Molly loves it- especially when he falls!
4 comments:
Hahaha, that is so cool. I think Craig will have to try it out someday when we come visit.
Your hubby is SO out of control, but we love him...every time I think of the circus, I will think of him...for MANY different reasons! HAHA
That's awesome!
oh my gosh, I love this. It's SO Brady!
Post a Comment